The AE33 Aethalometer® is designed to integrate into common air quality monitoring station set ups. Model AE33 offers measurement at 7 wavelengths enabling comprehensive examination of the deposited aerosol including size distribution, physical properties and identification of primary components. Aerosol loading effects are eliminated via the Dual SpotTM measurement method and real time calculation of loading compensation parameters.
Key features of the AE343 include:
- Measurement of seven wavelengths - 370, 470, 520, 590, 660, 880 and 950nm,
- Time resolution to 1 second,
- Real-time DualSpot™ Technology for compensation of loading effect
- Dynamic active zero check and automatic stability check,
- Optical Calibration and Validation capability (more info)
- Network ready, standard 19” rack mount with touchscreen display
- Internal sample pump with electronic flow control
- BIomass burning indicator
- Accessories include neutral density optical filter validation kit, CO2 sensor, ambient meteorological sensor and aerosol inlet dryer
More product information can be found in the A33 brochure.
Maintenance information can be found in the following short videos prepared by Magee Scientific on Neutral density optical validation, leakage testing, flow verification, flow calibration, filter tap installation and stability and clean air check.
Development of the AE33 was supported by the Eurostars initiative, More information may accessed by following this link